You may qualify to be a patient.
Welcome to Bethesda Health Clinic
The application process is very simple.
Just follow the three steps below and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Note: Due to high demand, we are unable to schedule new Dental appointments until October.
New patients are encouraged to still apply, but please note the first available appointment will be in October, 2021.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Low income adult aged 18-64
- Dental-only applicants can be 65+
- Employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured (We DO NOT ACCEPT ANY forms of insurance including but not limited to Medicaid or Medicare.)
- If you think you are underinsured, you are NOT eligible to apply online. You must call to make an appointment with our Patient Advocate (903-596-5353 ext 112) AND provide a Summary of Benefits from your insurance plan.
To become a new patient or to renew, you can visit with an Admissions Advisor at the clinic or apply online.
Admissions is open for in-person screenings on the following days and times each week:
Monday 9am – 12pm
Tuesday 10am – 2pm
Thursday 1pm – 4:30pm
Optionally, only if you are uninsured, you can click the button below to apply online.
You will need to bring ALL of the following documents to your first appointment:
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of income (recent paystub or awards letter)
- Latest filed tax return (Form 1040 pages 1 and 2)