Supporting and promoting Bethesda Health Clinic
Mission of the Bethesda Alliance
The purpose of the Bethesda Alliance is to support and promote the Bethesda Health Clinic of Tyler, Texas by functioning as a fundraising and volunteer service group.
Special Contributions and Service Opportunities
Since 2008 the Bethesda Alliance has been providing services that assist the critical work of the clinic. Today, more than 160 members donate their time to the clinic and spread the word about this important cause.
- Hosting the annual Birthday Bash fundraising event which celebrates Bethesda’s birthday.
- Volunteering at one of the Hangers of Hope Thrift Stores, the proceeds of which benefit the patients of Bethesda.
- Preparing thousands of “swag bags” for participants in the annual FRESH 15 race, hosted by Brookshire Grocery Company, the proceeds of which benefit many non-profit agencies in the East Texas area.
- Volunteering in various capacities at the Tyler and Lindale clinics.
- Representing Bethesda at health and mission fairs.
Yearly membership for the Alliance is only $25 a year or $250 for a lifetime membership.
To become a member contact our President, Reeda Brattlof, at (903) 780-5684 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pay dues, mail your check (made out to Bethesda Alliance) to: Virginia Finklea, 2426 Dietz Lane, Tyler, TX 75701.
The Bethesda Alliance meets at 11:30 a.m. the third Tuesday of the month from April to May at Hollytree Country Club located at 6700 Hollytree Dr. in Tyler. Reservations for the meeting are required. RSVPs must be received by 12:00p.m. Friday before the Tuesday meeting. Cost of lunch is $16.50 cash or check at the door.
Gallery from our meeting on May 18, 2021
2021-2022 Officers & Committees
President – Reeda Brattlof
Vice-President – Debbie Brattlof, Ann Hossley
2nd Vice-President – Ann Boland
Secretary – Debbie Brewer
Treasurer – Virginia Finklea
Parliamentarian – Joanne Williams
Bethesda Liaison – Reeda Brattlof
Birthday Bash – Gina Butler
Business Development, Lindale – Ann Hossley
Clinic Credits – Polly Pickle
Contacts/Reservations – Betty McFarland
Devotions – Joyce Lynn Arrington
Door Prizes – Floy Haddox / Wanda Reding (Assistant)
Events – Nancy Harris
Hangers of Hope – Pamela Wade / Ann Boland
Hospitality – Margaret Turman / June Epp / Jane Young
Sunshine – Lisa Jones (Birthdays) / Lela Eaves (Cards)
Yearbook – Karen Crawford
Telephone – Barbara Laminack / Marlen Curry (Assistant) / Rose Tallent (Assistant)