The Bethesda Alliance
Supporting Bethesda Health Clinic through fundraising and service.
Mission of the Bethesda Alliance
The purpose of the Bethesda Alliance is to support and promote the Bethesda Health Clinic of Tyler, Texas by functioning as a fundraising and volunteer service group.
Special Contributions and Service Opportunities
Since 2008 the Bethesda Alliance has been providing services that assist the critical work of the clinic. Today, more than 160 members donate their time to the clinic and spread the word about this important cause.
- Hosting the annual Birthday Bash fundraising event which celebrates Bethesda’s birthday.
- Volunteering at one of the Hangers of Hope Thrift Stores, the proceeds of which benefit the patients of Bethesda.
- Preparing thousands of “swag bags” for participants in the annual FRESH 15 race, hosted by Brookshire Grocery Company, the proceeds of which benefit many non-profit agencies in the East Texas area.
- Volunteering in various capacities at the Tyler and Lindale clinics.
- Representing Bethesda at health and mission fairs.
Yearly membership for the Alliance is only $25 a year or $250 for a lifetime membership.
To become a member contact our President, Ann Boland, at (903) 754-2679 or by email to:
To pay dues, mail your check (made out to Bethesda Alliance) to:
LaQuita Johnson, 2801 Wexford Dr. #704, Tyler, TX 75709.
The Bethesda Alliance meets at 11:30 a.m. the third Tuesday of the month from April to May at Hollytree Country Club located at 6700 Hollytree Dr. in Tyler. Reservations for the meeting are required. RSVPs must be received by 12:00p.m. Friday before the Tuesday meeting. Cost of lunch is $17.50 cash or check at the door.
2022-2023 Officers & Committees
Bethesda Alliance Officers 2022-2023
Bethesda Alliance Committee Members 2022-2023
President – Ann Boland
1st Vice President/Programs – Ann Hossley
2nd Vice President/Membership – Wanda Reding
Secretary – Karen Crawford
Treasurer – LaQuita Johnson
Parliamentarian – Virginia Finklea
Bethesda Liaison – Reeda Brattlof
Birthday Bash – Gina Butler
Business Development – Ann Hossley
Clinic Credits – Polly Pickle
Contact/Reservations – Betty McFarland
Devotions – Janet Rogers
Door Prizes – Floy Haddox
Events – Debbie Brewer & Barbara Hubbard
Hangers of Hope – Pam Wade & Nancy Harris
Hospitality – Margaret Turman
Assistants – June Epp, Jane Young, Sara Waggoner
Sunshine – Lisa Jones
Telephone – Marlen Curry & Rose Tallent
Yearbook – Karen Crawford