SPECIALTY MEDICAL (Limited)
Allied medical personnel provide evaluation for PM&R such as physical therapy, chiropractic and diabetic education.
Off-site x-rays (such as MRIs and CT scans) are also available on a limited basis.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1 - DETERMINE IF YOU QUALIFY
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Low income adults aged 18-64
- Dental-only applicants can be 65+
- You must be employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured (We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare)
STEP 2 - APPLY ONLINE
- Click here to apply online.
- If you do not have access to the internet, applications can be picked up at the clinic.
STEP 3 - PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTATION
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of income (recent paystub or awards letter)
- Latest filed tax return (1040 pages 1 and 2)