Our physicians and staff provide “first-contact care for patients with any undiagnosed sign, symptom, or health concern. This includes health promotion, education, disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment of chronic illnesses. Once a patient is admitted, we serve as their primary care facility. Our doctors treat everything from diabetes to general depression and anxiety. We believe in treating the whole person, physical and spiritual. Bethesda Health Clinic also offers ancillary services including lab work, on-site plain film x-rays, EKGs, and pulmonary tests.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 1
Meet Patient Eligibility Requirements
- Low income adult
- Employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 2
Prepare Your Documentation
- Completed application and waiver forms
- A current government-issued photo ID
- If applicable or available, a recent paystub dated within the last 30 days.
- If applicable or available, pages 1 and 2 of your latest filed tax return (form 1040)
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 3
Meet with our admissions team to determine your eligibility.
- You must appear in person at the clinic during admission screening hours.
- Children are not allowed in the screening room. Please make arrangements ahead of time.
- We do not always have a bi-lingual admissions consultant available. If you speak Spanish, please bring an English-speaking interpreter.
- Bring your paperwork from Step 2.