The David F. Nichols, D.D.S. Dental Clinic at Bethesda Health Clinic provides affordable dental care and cleanings to low-income adults in the East Texas area.
Dental patients pay a modest fee per procedure at a discount relative to market prices.
Because Medicare does not cover dental care, the Dental Clinic does provide services to many low/fixed income individuals over the age of 65.
The Dental Clinic team strives to improve dental health and relieve pain and suffering for their patients in a comfortable environment. Thanks to private donations, they have acquired some of the latest dental technologies. Their state-of-the-art workstations provide a semi-private treatment facility.
The Bethesda Dental team is lead by Dr. Taylor Holland, one of the most well-known, much loved and highly respected dentists in East Texas. Dr. Holland has been in practice since 1969, and he joined Bethesda in 2014.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 1
Meet Patient Eligibility Requirements
- Low income adult
- Employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 2
Prepare Your Documentation
- Completed application and waiver forms
- A current government-issued photo ID
- If applicable or available, a recent paystub dated within the last 30 days.
- If applicable or available, pages 1 and 2 of your latest filed tax return (form 1040)
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 3
Meet with our admissions team to determine your eligibility.
- You must appear in person at the clinic during admission screening hours.
- Children are not allowed in the screening room. Please make arrangements ahead of time.
- We do not always have a bi-lingual admissions consultant available. If you speak Spanish, please bring an English-speaking interpreter.
- Bring your paperwork from Step 2.