Case Management serves patients having chronic disease such a diabetes, pre-diabetes or hypertension, as well as patients who are at risk of developing chronic disease including cancer.
Case Management works individually with patients to identify and overcome barriers preventing positive health outcomes, and also tailors the health care services provided by Bethesda Health Clinic so that they meet each patient’s individual special health care needs.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 1
Meet Patient Eligibility Requirements
- Low income adult
- Employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 2
Prepare Your Documentation
- Completed application and waiver forms
- A current government-issued photo ID
- If applicable or available, a recent paystub dated within the last 30 days.
- If applicable or available, pages 1 and 2 of your latest filed tax return (form 1040)
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 3
Meet with our admissions team to determine your eligibility.
- You must appear in person at the clinic during admission screening hours.
- Children are not allowed in the screening room. Please make arrangements ahead of time.
- We do not always have a bi-lingual admissions consultant available. If you speak Spanish, please bring an English-speaking interpreter.
- Bring your paperwork from Step 2.