Welcome to Bethesda Health Clinic!
FIRST STEP – Determine if You Qualify
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Low income adults aged 18-64
- Dental-only applicants can be 65+
- You MUST be employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured (We DO NOT ACCEPT ANY forms of insurance including but not limited to Medicaid or Medicare.)
- If you think you are underinsured, you are NOT eligible to apply online. You must call to make an appointment with our Patient Advocate (903-596-5353 ext 112) AND provide a Summary of Benefits from your insurance plan.
SECOND STEP – Apply In-Person or Online
To become a new patient or to renew, you can visit with an Admissions Advisor at the clinic or apply online.
Admissions is open for in-person screenings on the following days each week:
Monday 9am – 12pm
Tuesday 10am – 2pm
Optionally, click the button below to apply online.
THIRD STEP – Prepare Your Documentation
You will need to bring ALL of the following documents to your first appointment:
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of income (recent paystub or awards letter)
- Latest filed tax return (1040 pages 1 and 2)
If you have any questions regarding this process or what to bring, please call our Admissions Department at (903) 596-8353 ext. 109 or email email@example.com.