HEALTH & WELLNESS
The Health & Wellness program at Bethesda Health Clinic provides simple relevant advice for patients having risk factors for chronic disease.
The primary aim of the program is to prevent the onset of chronic disease, such as diabetes, hypertension and lung disease, by changing lifestyles.
The program provides one-on-one coaching to educate and encourage patients to make healthier choices.
The most common lifestyle issues addressed by the program are obesity and smoking.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1 - DETERMINE IF YOU QUALIFY
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Low income adults aged 18-64
- Dental-only applicants can be 65+
- You must be employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured (We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare)
STEP 2 - APPLY ONLINE
- Click here to apply online.
- If you do not have access to the internet, applications can be picked up at the clinic.
STEP 3 - PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTATION
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of income (recent paystub or awards letter)
- Latest filed tax return (1040 pages 1 and 2)