Welcome to Bethesda Health Clinic!
FIRST STEP – Determine if You Qualify
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Low income adults aged 18-64 – Click Here to view Eligibity and Co-Pay Schedule
- Dental-only applicants can be 65+
- You must be employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured (We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare)
SECOND STEP – Apply Online
If you do not have access to the internet, applications can be picked up at the clinic.
THIRD STEP – Prepare Your Documentation
You will need to bring ALL of the following documents to your first appointment:
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of income (recent paystub or awards letter)
- Latest filed tax return (1040 pages 1 and 2)
If you have any questions regarding this process or what to bring, please call our Admissions Department at (903) 596-8353 ext. 109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.