The David F. Nichols, D.D.S. Dental Clinic at Bethesda Health Clinic provides affordable dental care and cleanings to low-income adults in the East Texas area.
Dental patients pay a modest fee per procedure at a discount relative to market prices.
Because Medicare does not cover dental care, the Dental Clinic does provide services to many low/fixed income individuals over the age of 65.
The Dental Clinic team strives to improve dental health and relieve pain and suffering for their patients in a comfortable environment. Thanks to private donations, they have acquired some of the latest dental technologies. Their state-of-the-art workstations provide a semi-private treatment facility.
The Bethesda Dental team is lead by Dr. Taylor Holland, one of the most well-known, much loved and highly respected dentists in East Texas. Dr. Holland has been in practice since 1969, and he joined Bethesda in 2014.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1 - DETERMINE IF YOU QUALIFY
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Low income adults aged 18-64
- Dental-only applicants can be 65+
- You must be employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured (We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare)
STEP 2 - APPLY ONLINE
- Click here to apply online.
- If you do not have access to the internet, applications can be picked up at the clinic.
STEP 3 - PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTATION
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of income (recent paystub or awards letter)
- Latest filed tax return (1040 pages 1 and 2)