Case Management serves patients having chronic disease such a diabetes, pre-diabetes or hypertension, as well as patients who are at risk of developing chronic disease including cancer.
Case Management works individually with patients to identify and overcome barriers preventing positive health outcomes, and also tailors the health care services provided by Bethesda Health Clinic so that they meet each patient’s individual special health care needs.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1 - DETERMINE IF YOU QUALIFY
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Low income adults aged 18-64
- Dental-only applicants can be 65+
- You must be employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured (We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare)
STEP 2 - APPLY ONLINE
- Click here to apply online.
- If you do not have access to the internet, applications can be picked up at the clinic.
STEP 3 - PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTATION
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of income (recent paystub or awards letter)
- Latest filed tax return (1040 pages 1 and 2)