Our physicians and staff provide “first-contact” care for patients with any undiagnosed sign, symptom, or health concern. This includes health promotion, education, disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment of chronic illnesses.
Once a patient is admitted, we serve as their primary care facility. Our doctors treat everything from diabetes to general depression and anxiety. We believe in treating the whole person – physical and spiritual.
Bethesda Health Clinic also offers ancillary services including lab work, on-site plain film x-rays, EKGs, and pulmonary tests.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 1
Meet Patient Eligibility Requirements
- Low income adult
- Employed or perform an important unpaid job, such as being a caregiver, volunteer or participant in a self-improvement program (e.g. education, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Uninsured or underinsured
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 2
Prepare Your Documentation
- Completed application and waiver forms
- A current government-issued photo ID
- If applicable or available, a recent paystub dated within the last 30 days.
- If applicable or available, pages 1 and 2 of your latest filed tax return (form 1040)
HOW TO APPLY - STEP 3
Meet with our admissions team to determine your eligibility.
- You must appear in person at the clinic during admission screening hours.
- Children are not allowed in the screening room. Please make arrangements ahead of time.
- We do not always have a bi-lingual admissions consultant available. If you speak Spanish, please bring an English-speaking interpreter.
- Bring your paperwork from Step 2.